Step-by-step to your abstract submission
- Please create your own account under “Author sign up”. You will receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at email@example.com.
- Please login with your access key and your email. Click “Abstract submission” and follow the indicated steps. Please note that for security reasons you will automatically be logged out of the system after 1 hour. All unsaved data will then be lost. We therefore recommend that you write the abstract beforehand and copy the abstract text into the text field.
- Please submit the abstract in full. It is not possible to save it temporarily. It is possible to edit the abstract at any time until the submission deadline.
- After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
- You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires on 29 April 2022. Submitting or saving after the deadline is no longer possible!
- Please note that the scientific committee evaluates the abstracts and that the preference between oral and poster presentation is not a guarantee.
- Please note that abstracts must not contain more than a maximum of 2,000 characters (including spaces, references and captions and excluding author names and titles). There is no additional character buffer.
- If your abstract contains tables or images, they can submitted in png. or .jpg format. Please note that you are only allowed to submit two images for your abstract not larger than 500 KB each. The images are automatically placed below the abstract text if there is no explicit note saying otherwise. Please note that if the abstract is accepted, the graphics may be published in black and white.
- The abstract must be submitted in German or English. In addition, the following structure of the abstract must be strictly adhered to in order to be admitted for reviewing:
- Patients & Methods or Materials & Methods
Acception of abstract
The organizing committee will review the abstracts. The authors will be notified once the presentation form (oral/poster) has been determined.
The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
Carl-Pulfrich-Straße 1 • 07745 Jena